Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Breathe You In

mood: Relieved
song : Paranoia (Plastic Tree)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009
23:22:52

Breathe You In

These days feel so short
And on the end of the days I always ask myself;
“What have I given to the world today?”

I skipped my breakfast, ran and ran,
Only to realize what I’m searching for wasn’t there.
I tried to laugh, and in no time, I felt really happy.
I’m havin’ a great time, but the again,
My question remains unanswered.

So I’m here, despite this weary body,
Still trying to create something
to scream silently that I’m here and I’m alive.

But hey, my days wasn’t so bad after all
Coz in the end of the day,
I can close my eyes, dance and breathe you in
And I know, everything will be alright.

Naci eni gamier veinahth cumo suo yevoli

2 comments:

  1. Eve:

    was ryutaro made the lyric? i like the ending part..
    and I know, everything will be alright.
    hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete