Sunday, September 27, 2009

SHAPE UP! Coz we're tired of being not sexy.

MySpace

okay. so like what me and Eve had planned, this blog dedicated to our diet plan, as a place to motivate us all the time. well, it shouldn't always about diet... i'm planning to move my blog to here and post whatever interesting here.


NOW! what should i write? mm....
i'm skipping breakfast today (no that's not good) but i ate a bowl of ATUNG noodles for lunch! lol
seriously that's the most delicious noodles I've ever tasted. you should try too! :)

i'm addicted to The Nanny lately... i know it's kinda old, but Fran Fine's sense of humor will neverrrr old! i just feelin happy to start my day in the morning with Fran and Niles and on dinner too :D

I saw a glimpse of New Moon movie... Gawd, does Rob really has those FRIGGIN'AWESOME
six pack? his body looked like some Greek God or sth... in interview he looked kinda thin for me... idk :P

3 comments:

  1. Eve said:
    hahaha the first thought that pop up on my mind when i saw "coz we're tired of being not sexy" just like ur thought "CSnotS" cansei de ser not sexy hahahaaa

    i think i should not eat dinner from now on van.. coz my weight doesnt move.. i think thats the best way, i start freakin out everytime look at the calendar, just 4weeks left.. if, if i said, if i can reduce 1kg every week, so total 4kg, and i dont think so its look good enough for my body..
    what do u think van?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade here!

    yep we're like polar opposite of Beyonce. She can switch her body with mine if she wants xD

    it's OK sis, do whatever it takes to reach your ideal as long as it's not too much... but u said your scale was broken... are you sure you don't lose weight at all? how bout ur pants? is it loosen or not? coz it's kinda lame for not going down 1 kg at all... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve:

    i dont know, but my pants still tight and my cheek still too puffy >.<"
    so ya its kinda lame..
    but i will never ever give up van, i promise i will get my ideal weight, although there's only 3 days left or 1 day left to that unnerves day >.<;

    GANBATTE !!!

    ReplyDelete